- No events.
- 28 March 2014 – TTorch SC Meeting
- Autumn School: Data Assimilation in Biogeochemical Cycles, 20-27 Sept 2014, Trieste
- FLEXPART Training Course 15-17 April 2013, Vienna
- 2nd TTorch Summer School “challenges in measurement and modeling of greenhouse gas concentrations and fluxes”
- EGU 2013 — New session on Lagrangian modelling
Summer School photo gallery
Category Archives: Jobs
At the University of Vienna, Department of Meteorology and Geophysics, Research Group of Theoretical Meteorology the position of an
Atmospheric transport / inverse modelling scientist
is vacant. Expected starting date: 1 February 2013 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Areas of work:
The person selected will mainly contribute to the development and testing of inverse modelling algorithms and software […]