TTorch will end in October 2014. The final call for proposals ends June 30, 2014.
TTorch Research Networking Programme invites applications for Short Visits (up to 15 days) and Exchange Grants (up to 6 months), from one European country to another. The purpose of Travel Grants offered by TTorch is to encourage networking between scientists with a focus on observations and modeling of non-CO2 greenhouse gases and related tracers. For more information about TTorch please visit the TTorch web site.
Applications for the following topics are especially encouraged:
- measurement techniques for atmospheric non-CO2 greenhouse gases and related tracers
- quality and traceability of atmospheric measurements
- interpretation of measurement data
- inverse atmospheric transport modeling
- estimation of fluxes
- detection of trends in concentrations and emissions
If you are interested in applying for a Travel Grant, you can find more information on the Application procedure page.
Here you can find Scientific Reports of the past travel grants.